Bennibenj's Beer Reviewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bennibenj's Beer Reviewer

A forum to review & recommend Real Ales to other enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you drinking at the moment???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bennibenj
Admin

What are you drinking at the moment??? Empty
PostSubject: What are you drinking at the moment???   What are you drinking at the moment??? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Hello, first post!!! What are you drinking at the moment???

This evening I have had a couple of bottles of Ale, firstly the local Hepworth Brewery of Horsham. I was their 'Old Ale', This was a 4.8% malty ale with a deep taste, dark in colour as can be expected from an old ale. A nice refreshing drink, would go well with a dark meat/roast dinner on a Sunday afternoon. 7/10

Also, to keep the old ale theme going, I also had a bottle of Harveys Old Ale, a bottle conditioned ale, now this is excellent. Again a darker ale, this time 3.8% so slightly weaker in volume then the Hepworth, however packed full of flavour. This has to be my favourite 'Old Ale'. Excellent whilst relaxing, watching a film or conversing with friends. I had mine with dinner, a pork dish with veg etc, went well. 9/10
Back to top Go down
https://beerreviewer.board-directory.net

What are you drinking at the moment???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bennibenj's Beer Reviewer :: Pub & Real Ale Reviews :: Bottled Ales-
Jump to: